Friday, December 13, 2013

Exam season

The holiday season is quickly approaching, but before the presents and celebrations we must first conquer the stressful barrage of final exams. Exam season wasn't as awful as several claim it to be. I blame lack of preparation and mass procrastination. I believe I am slowly going insane due to several weeks without exercise and sitting around the computer alternating studying and taking breaks (mostly taking breaks). School is really taking it's toll on students although it may not have struck me yet. I've already seen several mental breakdowns and people complaining about the difficulties in social media, but then again, this is a natural daily occurrence. Isn't social media solely for building confidence for those that lack it through approval of society? Anyways, I digress. Thinking of keeping this pace of academic determination is quite daunting as I still have a minimum of four years remaining, but I'm sure it's worth it in the end. Engi life.

No comments:

Post a Comment