Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Motivation



What motivates you? There are times when I feel that giving up is a viable option and opting out will be easier. If life was easy, it would be too boring. Step up and and dominate the unrelenting enigma that impedes greatness and some day, I will be success. Success has to be earned; you have to want success as much as a drowning person strives for that one gulp of air. Although things may seem dire, failure on the horizon, tank through the difficulties, push aside entertainment, and zone into success. You won't be able to get anything without putting in work, first law of thermodynamics. Heat is work plus internal energy. There are so many unexpected occurrences as the universe strives for increasing randomness, second law of thermodynamics. The universe strives for increasing entropy. There will be no movement if you don't act, third law of thermodynamics. At zero Kelvin, the substance will be at the lowest energy level. There will be struggle. There will be failure. There may be success, that's why everything is worth it. The what if factor is strong. Don't just wish, do. It's not going to be easy, but through this hell, a sliver of light is what gives me the will to push through. If I fail, everyone around me will see me as such. If others can succeed, so can I.

Everything is easier said than done. I know.

This.
Most Importantly.


Because odds are, but a probability. We decide the outcome.

And maybe, you'll end up here



No comments:

Post a Comment